Please note: we do not sell or rent our customers' personal information to third parties
What information does ActionSportsNow.com collect?
We collect information from you when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, submit your listing information, or enter informationin the form of reviews or a user blog.
When performing the tasks listed above, you may be asked to provide personal information, including your name, company name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and/or credit card information (when applicable). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does ActionSportsNow.com use my information for?
The information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
1. Personalize your experience – your information enables us to better respond to your individual desires and needs while using ActionSportsNow.com and its services offered.
2. Improve our website – we are continuously trying to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. Improve customer service – we want to provide top quality customer service to all users, subscribers and advertisers. Your information enables us to respond more effectively to your requests and desires.
4. Process Transactions – All information you provide us, public and private, will not be sold, exchanged, rented, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service or product to the customer.
5. Send periodic emails – The email address you provide to register and/or log into your account, may be used to send you information and updates about the services you receive, the website, company news, newsletters, etc. (If at any time you chose to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. To perform/advertise a promotion, contest, survey or other features to the website.
How does ActionSportsNow.com protect your information?
In order to prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All online payments are submitted through our payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are very small text files that are downloaded on your hard drive through your web browser, if you allow, to estimate the size of its user audience. Cookies are then used to determine the extent of repeated use and the extent of registered users verses unregistered users to help the site owner better personalize the content, banner, and promotion that you and others will view on ActionSportsNow.com. In addition, we will use the cookies to keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better experiences and tools in the future. We may also contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our sites visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. ActionSportsNow.com will not retrieve any information from your personal computer and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we believe in good faith that the law requires it to do so.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, exchange, rent, transfer, or give to any other company for any reason whatsoever. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those service providers agree to keep the information confidential. We may release information when appropriate in order to comply with the law or enforce the site’s policies. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
ActionSportsNow.com provides a variety of listings and links to many other companies’ websites. These third party sites are governed by their separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, ActionSportsNow.com is not responsible nor can it be held liable for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Child Use Privileges
ActionSportsNow.com asks that children under the age of 13 not use this Website nor they submit their information to us. Any personal information or data submitted by children under the age of 13 will be deleted. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
Version 1.0, May 21, 2010.
© ActionSportsNow, LLC.